Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
For the best experience on our site, be sure to turn on Local Storage in your browser.
Triform 180 Hot Wire Cutter & Sculptor
Cuts and sculpts expanded polystyrene and bends sheets of HIPS up to 6mm thick.
Hot wire sculpting can be done with the tilting wire bow, enabling fixed-angle cutting at 45°, 60°, 67.5° or 90°. Alternatively, plug in the hand-held sculptor tool for free-form carving. In-line bending is carried out on the calibrated work table. Always use in well-ventilated conditions.
For replacement wires please see M873A & M873B.
• 180mm (7") working length (cutting)
• 300mm (12") working length (bending)
• 480mm (19") throat depth
• Work table calibrated in metric and imperial units
• 45°, 60°, 67.5° and 90° cutting angles
• Foot controlled on/off switch
• Electrical: 230/115V, 50/60Hz, 0.15kW max.
• Wire Voltage Max.: 5V
• Dimensions: 510 x 410 x 360mm (W x D x H)
• Weight: 12kg
• Supplied with a single phase plug as standard. Please phone if you'd prefer three phase
|Alternative Codes||347136, M871, MP560|
|Catalogue Page Number||SCL 2020 pg. 312|